Prices and Packages
Book coaching is an investment you make in yourself to write with joy, complete your book, and create the life you truly want!
Throughout coaching, you’ll receive resources and support for YOUR specific writing goals.
Psst: Did you know that coaching fees are often tax-deductible for people who use coaching to improve business and professional skills? Check with your accountant for details.
ONGOING BOOK COACHING for is for women who:
- Want to smash writer’s block and zoom productivity
- Have big, wonderful goals such as completing a novel, a nonfiction book, or another large writing project
- Want consistent, empathetic support and tailored resources while writing, seeking the best agent/publisher for their manuscripts, or self-publishing.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- A coaching month is four weeks (28 days).
- After a free 20-minute consultation, a three-month commitment is requested for each package.
- Some coaching time can be used for editing or critiquing as you wish, but true coaching is a full-fledged support system and isn’t designed just for edits. If your main need is editing, you may want to seek a freelance editor instead of a coach.
- SPECIAL PRICE: Prepay for three months of any coaching package to receive an automatic 10% discount!
- I offer a full satisfaction guarantee for ongoing coaching. The benefits and joy my clients get through coaching are what make me a delighted coach!
Select the package below that suits your writing needs, schedule and finances.
Ongoing Book Coaching Packages
- 2 sessions per month, 25 minutes each.
- Great for self-starters on tight budgets! Get the boost and accountability you need at an economical price.
- 2 sessions per month, 40 minutes each.
- Extra time with your coach, more insights and success strategies, and an exhilarating focus on your writing!
- Includes e-mail support between sessions.
- 3 sessions per month, 55 minutes each.
- Unleash your creativity! Our in-depth meetings will inspire you and jump start you into speedy achievement of your writing goals.
- Includes an optional hour per month of editing time!
- Includes e-mail support between sessions.
My coaching packages are worry-free: if you choose a package and find it’s not right for you, you can change to another. Easy.
All coaching packages include:
- One-on-one coaching. Have private sessions with your own book coach and get exactly the help you need.
- Access to pertinent tools and assessments and my network of contacts and resources.
- Initial three-month commitment requested, and then we’ll work month-to-month for as long as you like.
Hear What Others Have To Say
“I had not given myself the gift of a coach before. I needed support, focus and some advanced expertise for manuscript submissions, queries, etc. Kate was a surprise and a delight! Her assistance was always just what I needed. For insight and information to support your writing, I can’t recommend Kate highly enough!”
“Since beginning with Kate, I’ve been more inspired about my writing than ever. I truly look forward to our phone meetings, which are always comfortable and productive. She offers a wonderful blend of professionalism, wisdom, and care as we work together. She helps guide me when the challenging aspects of my writing project feel overwhelming, and reminds me to see and really appreciate the progress I am making one step at a time.
Kate lets me set the pace for our sessions. She provides constructive suggestions and praise with equal sensitivity, and has offered support on everything from crafting a book proposal to corresponding with literary agents. Her enthusiasm demonstrates her commitment to helping me reach my highest potential.
Working with Kate has been one of the best things I’ve done for my writing and for myself! Kate, you’re the best!”
“Every time I put the phone down after speaking to Kate, I am grateful for the decision I made in selecting her as my coach. Conversations with her are tailor-made workshops where I learn about the craft of writing, using my own work as an example.
Kate and I set goals and have deadlines for accomplishing them. Every week I’m answerable to her on these questions: Did I make the most of my creativity? Did I do my best? How can I do better? The excitement here is that my novel, which was once a vague idea, is now coming to life.”
If you want coaching, you want meaningful results. Those results need your commitment. Most of the projects we’ll undertake together will require at least three months to complete, so if you hire me to be your book coach, know that you’ll be making a commitment of at least three months to yourself and your goals.
You can pay by either credit card or electronic check through PayPal, and convenient payment plans are available. Payment must be made before coaching begins.
I Guarantee Your Satisfaction With Ongoing Coaching
No one can guarantee the specific results someone will get from coaching, but I do guarantee your satisfaction with the book coaching process. If at any time you’re not content with the direction of coaching, simply let me know. We’ll take the steps needed to return power to the coaching relationship. Your openness about what you want for your life and from coaching is vital to our ongoing success.
If you feel our restructuring is not effective and let me know that, and if at the end of our initial three months together you’ve taken all the actions you agreed to, you’ve followed through with a 100% commitment to your progress, and you’re not satisfied with how you were coached, I’ll return the coaching fees you’ve paid me.
Bottom line: I want you to be a happy and successful client.
Could one-time, special-issue coaching be the right choice for you? Absolutely, if:
- You have something specific you’d like to work on and you believe one or two sessions will be enough, or…
- You just need advice or a sounding board for a single writing issue, question, or concern, or…
- You need quick help for a time-sensitive choice.
One-time coaching is $250 for 40 minutes. Simply contact me and we’ll set up the meeting.
I look forward to helping you!